Foonf Convertible Car Seat
1+2 Year Extended Warranty: Enjoy an additional 2 years after the standard 1 year warranty period when you register your seat online within 3 months of purchase!
Foonf is Clek's no-compromise convertible child seat - introducing revolutionary safety technology, innovative convenience features, and recyclable.
Best-In-Class Safety Features
- Extended Rear-Facing Installation: Foonf was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use, which is to accommodate children in a rear-facing installation until their 4th birthday.
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing foam-lined Headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- Rigid Sub-Structure: Foonf is reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: In Rear-Facing mode, Foonf's Anti-Rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the case of a collision.
Designed for Comfort and Convenience
- Rigid-UAS Forward-Facing Installation: Over 80% of child seats in North America are not used properly. Hands down the easiest Forward-Facing installation in its class, Foonf's Rigid-UAS system makes proper Forward-Facing installation effortless.
- Improved Rear-Facing Installation: Unique design improves Rear-Facing installation with an easy-access belt path, small footprint and Anti-Rebound Bar that provide a snug installation with ease.
- Smooth Recline: Foonf includes an easy-to-engage, smooth recline function, making each ride more comfortable.
- Foonf boasts a narrow width - under 17 in. at its widest point and 13 in.at the base - making 3-across seating possible.
Ahhh...Feels So Good
- Jersey Knit: A lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas (available in Tokidoki Rebel 2.0 and Carbon)
- Standard C-Zero Plus: A new fluorine-free fabric that has a looped pile top that feels like terry cloth - plush and soft. It provides protection against stains, moisture and odour-causing bacteria, it's free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, it's GREENGUARD Gold certified and it's better for the environment than our previous version was! (available in Snowberry, Ten Year Blue and Aura)
- Premium C-Zero Plus: Thunder, Cloud and Pitch Black offer a smooth feel, bringing a sophisticated look to your back seat. Snow and Marshmallow offer soft yet durable options that read like a plush chenille with a hint of linen, and bring a casual elegance to your vehicle. It provides protection against stains, moisture and odour-causing bacteria, it's free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants and it's GREENGUARD Gold certified.
- Merino Wool: Our Mammoth Collection features an environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants. (available in Mammoth and Winter Mammoth)
- Approved for use in Aircraft
|Rear-Facing||25-43 in.||14-40 lb||Able to sit upright alone|
|Forward-Facing||30-49 in.||22-65 lb||2+ years recommended*
(1 year minimum)
The Foonf conforms to all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards 213.2 (CMVSS) and is certified for use in motor vehicles and aircraft.
In the Box
- Foonf Convertible Child Seat
- Anti-Rebound Bar
- Rear-Facing Base
- Owner's Manual
Package Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 30.5 in. × 18.5 in. × 17 in.
- Weight: 46.6 lb
- Weelee Universal Travel Bag
- Drink-thingy Cup Holder
- Infant-thingy insert