Liing Infant Car Seat
The Ride Starts Here.
Introducing the Liing infant car seat. The latest addition to our family, made for the latest addition to yours. It's designed to protect your newborn darling, with features that exceed both Canadian and US safety requirements. Plus, it's easy to install, in every position, in every vehicle. Each and every time. When the journey begins, the ride starts here.
Effortless to install, in every seating position, in every vehicle. Liing provides the perfect fit. The perfect angle. Each and every time.
- The belt-tensioning system provides effortless, secure belt installation for centre seating positions and where UAS installation is not available, like 3-across seating.
- The metal load leg prevents rotation and absorbs energy in a collision, reducing crash forces by more than 40%.
- The recline is adjustable after the base is installed, and offers up to 7 recline positions to ensure the perfect angle every time - regardless of how flat or sloped the vehicle seat may be.
Travel Ready. And On-the-Go Easy.
- When you’re a multi-tasking parent of a newborn, convenience matters. That’s why we’ve made everything about moving from here to there - and back again - easy.
Ahhh...Feels So Good
- Jersey Knit: A lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas (available in Tokidoki Reef Rider and Chrome)
- Tailored C-Zero Plus: A new fluorine-free formula that's even better for the environment than our previous version! It provides protection against stains, moisture and odour-causing bacteria, it's free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants and it's GREENGUARD Gold certified. Plus, it looks and feels great - a win-win! (available in Pitch Black and Thunder)
- 100% Merino Wool: The luxuriously soft 100% non-mulesed Merino Wool is free from any added flame-retardants and is naturally temperature regulating - so it will keep your baby warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Liing in 100% Merino Wool comes with a Merino Wool sun canopy and a leather handle bar grip. (available in Mammoth and Twilight)
Other great features include:
- The lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
- Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Liing is also aircraft approved.
- The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
- The 2-piece energy-absorbing shell is lined with EPP to protect the head and body providing maximum side-impact protection.
- The 2-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns.
- Clek car seats fit together, making 3-across seating a safe and comfortable option for your growing family.