Kids Bamboo Toothbrush
Brush with Bamboo is the world's first plant-based toothbrush. Every component is plant-based, BPA-Free, Vegan, and Verified Non-toxic: bristles, handle, wrapper, and box.
- Soft bristles are made from a base of 62% castor bean oil (bio-based and recyclable, but not biodegradable). Bristles made in USA.
- The handle is made from 100% bamboo (organic and wild – no pesticides or fertilizers).
- The wrapper around the toothbrush is plant-based and commercially compostable.
- The box encasing the toothbrush is made from paper – no tape or glue is used.
- Bamboo toothbrushes can be used for just as long as plastic toothbrushes. Recommended lifespan of a toothbrush is 3-4 months.
- USDA Certified Biobased. Green American Certified. Vegan. BPA-Free. Natural and Non-toxic.
We Also Recommend