Pria Max 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
With the Pria Max 3-in-1, you can take comfort in knowing that you’ll have a safe, comfortable car seat for your child, from birth to 10 years old. Children can ride rear-facing, from 4-40 pounds; forward-facing to 65 pounds; and up to 100 pounds in booster mode. It may be the only car seat you’ll ever need. Converting to each new stage is simple and intuitive, so you can quickly make car seat adjustments. It allows for a wide range of adaptability with its 3-position recline, 5 headrest heights, along with a QuickFit shoulder harness.
Superior Safety Features
Drive with confidence knowing that the Pria Max 3-in-1 is backed by over 30 years of European engineering and exceeds all federal standards, including CMVSS 213. GCell® HX Foam side impact protection is built into the headrest to cushion the impact and protect your child around the head where it’s needed most. In rear-facing mode, a padded Anti-Rebound Bar limits rotation in a sudden stop or crash. The QuickFit shoulder harness automatically raises the harness and headrest height to fit your growing child. Children grow at different rates so it’s important to be able to adjust your car seat to keep safety where you need it, when you need it.
Easy In and Out of the Seat
Harness holders on the side keep the straps out of the way when placing your baby in the car seat. The ClipQuik™ auto-magnetic chest clip makes it easier to get your child in and out of the seat by easily opening with just one hand. Strapping them back in again is easy too. The ClipQuik magnets slide together and lock on their own so you can get on your way quickly. Additionally, the Flip Away buckle won’t get stuck under your baby when getting in the seat.
Soft-to-touch cushions and premium knit fabrics and padding throughout provide supreme comfort for your child during the journey. The Pria Max 3-in-1 fabrics are designed to keep your little comfortable and cozy. The covers are easy to remove, machine washable and dryer safe.
- 3-in-1 seating system: rear-facing, from 4-40 pounds; forward-facing to 65 pounds; and up to 100 pounds in booster mode
- Side impact protection with GCell® HX Foam protects your child’s head where it’s needed most in a side impact crash
- Rear-facing Padded Anti-Rebound Bar limits rotation in a sudden stop or crash
- ClipQuik™ auto-magnetic chest clip gets you on your way quickly
- Out-of-the-Way spring assisted harness covers for easy boarding
- Flip Away Buckle won’t get in the way while getting in and out of the seat
- Premium, one click UAS system, with easy click-in for better installation
- QuickFit shoulder harness automatically raises the harness and headrest height
- Premium fabrics and padding provide the most comfort for your child
- Removable wedge for older babies, wedge to keep smaller babies (starting at 4 lbs.) snug and secure
- Removable infant head pilow and lumbar cushion provide extra support
- Seat pad and harness covers are both machine washable and dryer safe
- 2 easy-to-remove and dishwasher safe cup holders
- Meets or exceeds all Canadian regulatory standards including CMVSS 213, 213.1, 213.2
- Certified for airplane travel in rear-facing and forward-facing harness modes
- Machine washable, tumble dry seat pad
- 1 Year Manufacturer's warranty
- Maxi-Cosi is part of CANADIAN OWNED Dorel Industries and is proud to have brought over 50 million babies home world wide.