Stuff Every Grandmother Should Know by Joyce Eisenberg and Ellen Scolnic
This pocket-sized guide has all the stuff you need to become the coolest grandma, mom-mom, or mimi on the block!
Becoming a grandmother is one of life’s biggest joys—but that doesn’t mean it’s simple! This handy gift book lays out all the wisdom, savvy, and know-how you’ll need to care for, cherish, and spoil your grandchildren from babyhood through the toddler years and beyond, including:
- How to Pick Your Grandmother Nickname
- Baby Equipment Essentials
- How to Play Safe at Your Place
- How to be Someone They Can Talk To
- Tips for Sharing Your Memories
- And more!
The lovely package and timeless information make this a perfect gift for seasoned grandmas and grandmas-to-be alike.