Organic Cotton Crawling Knee Pads
GoBabyGo crawling kneepads with non-slip pads help prevent children from sliding on slippery surfaces when starting to crawl, - while protecting the baby’s knees whether inside or outside. The kneepads support the child's motor skills, balance, and self-confidence.
- Non-slip pads on the knees help the child feel more stable when in crawling position
- Made of high-quality terry cotton, which provides extra protection
- GoBabyGo knee pads can be used on bare knees or can be pulled over tights or pants
- Ideal for crawling outside to prevent scratches or red knees on rough surfaces
- Tested and approved for harmful chemicals and pollutants
- Danish design and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
The crawling kneepads from GoBabyGo are made of thick and high-quality terry cotton, which gives the knees additional protection when crawling. The non-slip pads on the knees help provide stability while protecting the knees when crawling.
Especially in summer, the crawling kneepads are very useful when your child crawls outside on pebbles and other rough surfaces that can hurt the knees and leave abrasions.
GoBabyGo kneepads have been tested and approved for pollutants and are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified.
What does OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified mean?
If a product carries the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification, you can be certain that every component of this product, has been tested for harmful substances and that the product is harmless for human health.